|Salary||Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||17/09/2018|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Educational Qualifications (as on 01.08.2018): Matriculation or tenth class go from a perceived Board/University.
(I) Candidates who have not gained the basic educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 won’t be qualified and no need to apply.
(ii) The competitors must bring every significant documents/certificates in original with self authenticated copies relating to age, caste, education, residence, hill area, any class for relaxation, No Objection Certificate (NOC)/release endorsement (if there should be an occurrence of ex-servicemen), which will be checked/confirmed at the time of DME by CAPF Board.
(iii) The applicants who can demonstrate, by documentary proof, that the consequence of the qualifying examination was announced at the very latest the cutoff date i.e. 01.08.2018 and he/she has been announced passed, will be considered to have the imperative Educational Qualification.
2. Opening Details:
BSF – 16984,
CISF – 200,
CRPF – 21566,
SSB – 8546,
ITBP – 4126,
AR – 3076,
NIA – 8, S
SF – 447.
Pay Scale: Rs 21700-69100.
Age: 18 – 23 years as on 01.08.2018. Competitors ought not have been born sooner than 02.08.1995 and later than 01.08.2000.
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs.100/-. Expense can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking or by utilizing Visa, Master card or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
Before applying, applicants need to go through the below instructions given in the notice of examination, very carefully
- Matriculation or tenth class pass is the base educational qualification. The recruitment will involve Computer based Examination (CBE), PET (Physical Efficiency Test)/PST (Physical Standards Test) & Medical Test. Female applicant will be considered for posts reserved for them in various CAPFs. Hopefuls who are not possessing the basic educational qualification as on 01.08.2018 won’t be qualified and no need to apply.
- Collection of documents from the hopefuls and their confirmation will be done at the time of DME by the CAPFs. Along these lines, candidature will be acknowledged just temporarily. Applicants are instructed to experience the prerequisites with respect to educational qualification, age, physical standards, and so forth and fulfill themselves that they are qualified for the posts, previously applying. At the point when investigation of document is embraced amid DME, if any claim made in the application isn’t discovered substantiated, the candidature will be dropped straightaway by the CAPFs.
- Applicants looking for reservation advantages, for example, SC/ST/OBC/ExS or some other relaxation according to the provisions of this Notice, must guarantee that they are qualified for such reservation/relaxation. They ought to likewise be in possession of the pertinent certificates in the format endorsed by Government of India in help of their claim when the copies of the certificates are looked for amid DME.
- A hopeful having a place with a caste of SC, ST or OBC category, on migration starting with one State then onto the next State where the caste of competitor isn’t perceived as SC, ST or OBC, such applicants should settle on an informed decision whether to get the advantage of reservation in the State of root or to show up as unreserved applicant from the migrated State.
- Such decision should be practiced by the hopeful in the online Application Form. No request for change of such option, after the accommodation of Application Form, will be engaged by the Commission. On the off chance that, a competitor pick to take the advantage of reservation, he/she should submit data about the District & State of current residence and in addition the District and State of his/her birthplace in the Application Form. His/her candidature in such cases will be considered from the State of birthplace.
- Persons with Disabilities are not qualified to apply for this examination. Fee once paid won’t be refunded under any conditions. Expense paid more than once for similar applications with service charge and so on will likewise not be refunded. Hopeful should note down and hold ‘Registration ID’ and ‘Password’ gave to them while making ‘One-Time Registration’ which is required for filling on the web application.
- At the point when application is effectively submitted, it will be acknowledged ‘Temporarily’. Competitor should take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the ‘Application Form’ isn’t required to be submitted to the Commission at any stage.
- Just a single online application is to be put together by a competitor. In this manner, the applicants are encouraged to practice due industriousness at the time of filling their application forms. On the off chance that, in excess of one utilizations of a competitor are distinguished, the Commission will think about most recent application.
- On the off chance that a competitor presents different applications and shows up in the examination (at any stage) more than once, his/her candidature will be dropped and he/she will be suspended from the examinations of the Commission for a long time. The competitors must compose their name, DOB, father’s name and mom’s name entirely as given in the Matriculation Certificate otherwise their application might be dropped at the time of Document Verification.
- Just the DOB as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or a proportional certificate available on the date of submission of application will be acknowledged as verification of date of birth
PC Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Test.
- Applicants must apply online through the site http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or then again ‘Click here to apply’ link gave at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->’GD-Constable’.
- Applicants ought to read the instructions provided in the Notice of Examination deliberately before filling up the online one time ‘Enrollment Form’/Application Form.
- Subsequent to perusing the instructions, competitors should move to the Registration Part and fill up the online Registration Form.
- In the Registration Part, hopefuls should fill in basic data identifying with them. On submission of details, competitors will be incited to check the details and make rectifications, assuming any, before presenting the Form.
- Hopeful ought to give all the required details while filling up the Online Registration/Application Forms. Compulsory fields are set apart with * (reference mark) sign.
- On submission of the Registration Form, Registration ID & password will be given. Note down the Registration ID & password and keep them securely. This would be your lasting Registration ID & Password which would be required to apply for this examination and also some other Recruitment Examination of the Commission.
- After accommodation of the Registration Form, applicant ought to transfer his/her most recent colour photo & signature. The photo & signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the photo ought to be in excess of 4 KB and under 20 KB. The computerized size of the signature ought to be in excess of 1 KB and under 12 KB. Photograph and signature must be unmistakably noticeable and photograph must be identifiable too. Applications with obscured photograph/marks will be summarily dismissed.
- The Registration ends up entire simply after the photo and signature are transferred by the hopeful.
- After culmination of the Registration Part the applicants should continue to fill up the Online Application Form.
- Hopefuls effectively enrolled can preclude guidelines given from S No-3 to 9 above and can straightforwardly login to the system utilizing their “Registration ID” & “Password” and continue to fill up the Application Form.
- On the off chance that, there is any error in ‘One time registration’ information filled by the competitor, photo/signature, and so forth., ‘One time Registration’ information might be reasonably altered before continuing to fill online application form. The commission permits altering of data like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, sex and matriculation roll number just once after Registration. Consequently, these fields MUST BE ENTERED/EDITED VERY CAREFULLY. Different fields in the ‘One Time Registration’ can be altered once before each examination however preceding submission of Application for the Examination. SUCH EDITING IS ALLOWED BEFORE SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION. ONCE THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO CHANGE IN ‘One Time Registration’ and Application information will be permitted.
- Hopefuls must read the directions in the Notice carefully before filling up the Online Application Form. They should fulfill themselves that they are qualified to apply for the posts.
- Competitor ought to completely check all of the sections filled in the online application form, before definite submission. If there should be an occurrence of any error, significant passage might be adjusted/altered. After definite submission of online application, no change in a specific will be permitted.
- In the wake of filling on the web application, the competitors are required to make expense payment (Applicants who are exempted from charge payment are not required to pay expense). Expense can be paid through SBI Challan/SBI Net Banking or by utilizing Visa, Master card or Maestro Credit/Debit card. The facility of submission of online application (counting payment of expenses through online strategy) will be available from 21.07.2018 to 20.08.2018 (5.00PM). Be that as it may, competitors who wish to make the installment through challan of SBI may make the payment to assigned branches of SBI inside the working long stretches of bank up to 23.08.2018 gave the challan has been created by them before 5.00 PM of 20.08.2018.
- On effective fee payment, your application will be finished. You may take printout of this application for your own particular record yet you are not required to present this printout to the Commission.
Online registration opening Date: 21.07.2018